- NATIONALITY: IRANIAN
- HOME LANGUAGE: PERSIAN
- TEHRAN, IRAN
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNIVERSITY ATTENDED: University Of Art
- YEAR: 2007 to 2010
- COURSE: Master of Art (Performing Iranian Instrument)
- GRADUATE: Master Degree
- THESIS THEORETICAL SUBJECT: Analyzing Themes and Movements of Kurdish Dances
- THESIS PRACTICAL SUBJECT: Playing Qeychak
- UNIVERSITYATTENDED: University Of Art
- YEAR: 2001 to 2006
- COURSE: Performing Iranian Instrument
- GRADUATE: Bachelor of Art
- UNIVERSITY ATTENDED: University Of Art
- YEAR: 2001-TO 2006
- THESIS THEORETICAL SUBJECT: Analyzing techniques of Playing Kamanche
- THESIS PRACTICAL SUBJECT: Playing Kamanche
FIELDS OF STUDIES & RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Themes and Movements of Iranian Traditional and native Dances, Methods of Playing Kamanche, Qeychak and other instruments, Rare played instruments, writing a method for Playing Kamanche, TEACHING MUSIC at Tehran Advanced Music School.
- Learning Iranian traditional Radif with Master Mohammad Reza Lotfi and Master Mohammad Ali Kiyani Nejad 2009 - 2012
- Learning playing Kamanche and Qeychak with Master Ardeshir Kamkar 2001 to 2008.
- Learning playing Kamanche with Master Darvishreza Monazzami and Shahriar Monazzami 1993 to 2000.
- A MEMBER OF KHORSHID Ensemble since 2005.
- A MEMBER OF MAHTAB Ensemble 2006 TO 2009. www.mahtabmusic.com
- A MEMBER OF CHARGAN QUARTET 2006 to 2015. www.charganensemble.com
- A MEMBER OF SIMORQ Ensemble since 2009. www.simorq.org
- A MEMBER OF Khonyagaran Mehr Ensemble.
- A MEMBER OF Derang Ensemble.
- A MEMBER OF”KHANETE MOUSIGHI IRAN” SINCE 2007. www.iranhmusic.ir
Cooperating with National Iranian Instruments orchestra:
- 4,5 July 2018, Kazakhstan, Astana, composer and conductor: Aliakbar Ghorbani,
- Vocal: Vahid Taj.
- 30,31 Augst, Iran, Tehran, composer and conductor: Aliakbar Ghorbani, Vocal: Mohammad Moetamedi.
Cooperating with Khonyagaran Mehr ensemble:
- Feb 2018, National Philharmonic concert hall, Kyiv, Ukraine, composer: Behzad Abdi, vocal: Vahid Taj.
- 16 January 2017, Fadjr Festival, Vahdat Hall, Iran, Tehran, composer: Behzad Abdi, vocal: Vahid Taj.
- 2016, Imhayastan Festival, Armenia.
- 26 July 2016, Vahdat Hall, Iran, Tehran, composer: Behzad Abdi, vocal:
- Mohammad Motamedi.
Cooperating with Derang ensemble:
- 2013, Fadjr Festival, Tehran, iran.
Cooperating in recording Ayyaran album composed by Ahmad Pejman.
Cooperating with Simorq ensemble since 2009:
- 29, 30, 31 July 2010, Tehran, Iran
- 2nd Oct 2011, Parkstad Limburg Theaters Heerlen, Nether Land
- 8th Oct 2011, Den Haag Dr.Anton Philipszaal, Nether Land
- 10 Oct 2011, Introduction to Qeychak, Iranian Instrument, for BBC, Heerlen, Nether Land.
- Cooperating in recording Simorq album composed by Hamid Motebassem 2010.
Cooperating with Chargan Quartet(Persian string Quartet) since 2007_2015:
- 5, 6 Nov 2011, Sir Jalil Shahnaz Theater Hall, Iranian Artists Forum, Tehran, Iran
- 24, 25 Oct 2012, Roudaki Hall, Teran, Iran.
- 16, 17 May 2013, composer: Karen Keyhani, Roudaki Hall, Teran, Iran.
- 13 Feb 2014, Fadjr Festival, Tehran, iran.
Cooperating in producing sound tracks of “Majmoue Tablohaye Namayehsgah” 2008
- And “Persian timbre” 2009 composed by Ali Samadpoor and recording Chargan Quartet First album.
Cooperating with Teyfour ensemble:
- 23, 24 March 2013, composer: Hamid Etemadnia, Romania.
Cooperating with Zandvaf ensemble, composer: Majid Derakhshani, 2010-2011:
- March 2011, Farhangestan HonarA Hall, Tehran, Iran
- June 2011, Farhangestan Honar Hall, Tehran, Iran
Cooperating with teacher ensemble and Iran Zamin children vocal band, composer: Sudabeh Salem, 2010-2011:
- Feb 2011, 26th Fadjr International Music Festival, Tehran, Iran
- June 2011, Vahdat Hall, Tehran, Iran
Cooperating with Veda Music Institute, composer: Sudabeh Salem, 2009-2010:
- 13 June 2010, Honoring Hanibal Alkhas, Momayez Theater Hall, Iranian Artists Forum, Tehran, Iran
- 14 Dec 2009, 13th International storytelling festival, Tehran, Iran
Cooperating with Neyestan ensemble concerts 2006- 2010:
- 17 Oct 2008, composer: Kourosh Matin, Farhanhsaraye Niavaran, Tehran, Iran
- 16 May 2009, Sounds of Arabia Festival, Abu Dhabi
- Aug 2004, Sound track of the “Only voice will remain” Theater, 4th Women Theater Festival(Kosar), Farhangsaraye Ibne Sina Hall, Tehran, Iran.
Cooperating with Mahtab ensemble concerts 2006 to 2009:
- 2, 3 Aug 2007, Farhangsaraye Niavaran, Tehran, Iran
- 20 Aug 2009, Kherad House of Art, Tehran, Iran
- 8 Nov 2009, Vahdat Hall, Tehran, Iran
- Cooperating in recording Mahtab ensemble album: Hich Magoo, composed by Ehsan Zabihifar 2010.
Cooperating with Khorshid ensemble concerts since 2005:
- 19, 20, 21 Sep 2005, Vahdat Hall, Tehran, Iran
- 11, 12, 13 Jan 2006, Hafez Hall, Shiraz, Iran
- 6 Apr 2006, Mazandaran, Noor, Iran
- 27, 28 Apr 2006, Fadjr Hall, Shiraz, Iran
- Jun 2006, Shanghi Ijlas, China
- 4, 5 Aug 2006, Farhangsaraye Honar, Tehran, Iran
- Feb 2006, Fadjr International Music Festival, Tehran, Iran
- 21, 22, 23 Nov 2007, Vahdat Hall, Tehran, Iran
- July 2008, Saediye, Shiraz
- 1 Jun 2011, Vahdat Hall, Tehran, Iran
Cooperating in recording Khorshid ensemble albums composed by Majid Derakhshani since 2005.
- 17 November 2017, Kyiv, Ukraine, Organni Zal Orchestra, Composer: Behzad Abdi, Conductor: Bogdan Plish, Qeychak Soloist: Shima Shahmohammadi.
- 19, 20 January 2015, Tehra, Iran, Iranshahr Theatre, Tehran Philharmonic Orchestra, Conductor: Nader Mashayekhi, Qeychak Soloist: Shima Shahmohammadi.
- Playing solo in music of the film “Posht divar sokout”, Director: Masoud Jaffari Jozani, composer: Behzad Abdi.
- Playing solo in music of the Television Serial “Paayez”, Director: Adel Tabrizi,n composer: Behzad Abdi.
- Playing solo in music of the film “Soufi va Divaneh”, Director: Mehdi Karam Pour, composer: Behzad Abdi.
- Playing solo in music of the documentary “Barg Jaan”, Director: Ebrahim Mokhtari, composer: Behzad Abdi.
- Playing Kamancheh solo in Credit of the serial “Safar dar khaneh”, Jozani, composer: Aria
- Azimi Nezhad.
- Playing Kamancheh solo in music of the film “Daash Akol”, Director: Mohammad Arab, Scomposer: Behzad Abdi.
- “Salnameh” composer: Mohammad Reza Fayyaz.
- “Ayyaran” composer: Ahmad pejman, conducted by: Mohammadreza Fayyaz.
- “chargan”, Iranian string quartet.
- “Simorq” composer: Hamid Motebassem, singer: Homayoun Shajarian.
- “Hich magou” composer: Ehsan Zabihifar, singer: Mojtaba Asgari.
- “Boudan o Soroudan”, composer: Majid Derakhshani, singer: Mohammad Moetamedi.
- “Asemane”, composer: Majid Derakhshani, singer: Gholam Reza Rezayi.
- “Taranehaye Koudaki”, composer: Sudabeh Salem.
- “Zaman”, composer: Isa Ghaffari.
- “Fasle Baran”, composer: Majid Derakhshani, singer: Ali Reza Ghorbani.
- “Only that spark and nothing more”, composer: Karen Keyhani.
- Teaching Iranian ensemble, Introduction to Iranian instruments and playing Kamancheh and Qeychak at Tehran Advanced Music school.
- Teaching Introduction to Iranian instruments and playing Kamancheh and Qeychak at Tehran Karbordi University unit 46.
- Teaching Playing Kamanche and Qeychak since 2006.
- Private Teaching of Music Theory since 2010.
- Teaching music to children age 5-7 since 2010.
- Kordish Dance, music and movements, Mahoor Music Quarterly, Volume 19, No. 73, 2017, Mahoor Institute of culture and art. www.mahoor.ir
- Kamancheh Method, Mahoor Institute of culture and art, 2017. www.mahoor.ir
- ”Nabegheie Fereshte Ya Farzande Eblis” (Jenius or the Satan child), Submitted to NOGHTEH, Iranian Quarterly on Art Research, vol.2 no.2 2002 p.12 Iran.
- “Music and Modernism” Submitted to NOGHTEH, Iranian Quarterly on Art Research, vol.2 no.2 2002 p.12 Iran.
- Interview with the Shargh magazine about Simorq project and concert composed by Hamid Motebassem and vocalist Homayoun Shajarian, qeycjakplayer: Shima Shahmohammadi.
- Interview with the Navaak program about the book Dastour Kamancheh(kamanche mothod with cd) writer and kamancheh player: Shima Shahmohammadi, publication: Mahoor Institute.
- Interview with the TV program “Saat 25”, May 26, 2017.
- Interview with the “Honarmand” magazine, March 2, 2017.
- Interview with “Zir o Bam” music news, March 2017.
- Interview with the Farhang radio program “Neyestan”, June 26, 2017.
- Interview with the Farhang radio program “Neyestan”, July 21, 2018.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Honored by The First Film & Quality Festival, The Forth International Conference On Quality Management. 23 Aug 2004. www.fqf.ir
- Honored by Institute for the Intellectual Development of Children and Young Adults for participation in13th International storytelling festival, Tehran, Iran 14 Dec 2009. www.tehran.kanoonparvaresh.com
- Honored by Schunck institute for performing in city of Heerlen 6th Oct 2011. www.schunck.nl